1. Turn spindle into the starting position (0-position).
2. Set the length of the pallet pin and lock in place with hex nut. Make sure that the pin does not sit on the drill hole base after mounting the hand knob.
3. Turn the position indicator to the 0-position by turning the outer gear wheel to the 0-position.
4. Hold the (unmounted) hand knob such that the hole for the gear pinion is in the„12 o‘clock“ position and turn the crown wheel until the pallet pin is in the recess bore at the machine body.
5. Carefully insert the position indicator into the hand knob, making sure that the gear pinion engages in the crown wheel. The crown wheel may need to be readjusted slightly during this step.
Secure the position indicator with the thumbscrew, avoiding excessive tightening torque to prevent the housing from deforming.
6. Place the hand knob onto the spindle and fix in place with the thumbscrew.
7. Check by turning the hand knob to ensure that the starting position of the spindle and the 0-position of both pointers coincide.
If necessary, take out and readjust the position indicator.
Selected Part (How to order)
Weight: 0,267 kg
If this article is new in our product range, it may happen that details concerning weight are as yet not listed. If you do need weight details, please contact our Sales Department! Phone+49 7723 6507 - 0
RoHS compliant: Yes
This article conforms to RoHS, which means it complies with EU Directive 2011/65/EU for restricting the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic devices. The Directive regulates the use of hazardous substances in devices and components. The implementation in national law is summarily described with RoHS(Restriction of (the use of certain) hazardous substances)).
Please note our quantity discounts.
With a total value (net) per order:
from 150 Euro -> 10 % discount
from 250 Euro -> 20 % discount
from 350 Euro -> 30 % discount
All prices in accordance with our price list No. 51, valid from 1 February 2018, plus VAT only valid for Germany.